Channel 4 are heading to Dundee to show YOU the different opportunities within Production that they promote. This is a free workshop-based event where you’ll learn how to and create a short film and a chance to win great prizes if you impress on the day.
If you’re 16+, love TV, love Channel 4 (that helps), and can’t get your foot in the door? Want to learn the basics of how to direct, produce and edit and what goes behind the great programming of Channel 4 then this is a NOT TO BE MISSED event
Fantastic free Channel 4 event taking place in Dundee on the 3rd April – get your application in.
We’re looking for 16 + people who are interested in directing, filming, and producing. This is a chance for people to understand the creative process behind the award winning, diverse programming at Channel 4. You don’t need any experience to apply, just need a passion for media and TV Production.
Deadline for Applications: Friday 16th March
WHAT IS IT?
- A day with the Channel 4 team, where people will get to learn about TV production and the media industry
- An introduction for the TV Production Placement Scheme which is a paid placement that Channel 4 promote
- Workshop-based day where you’ll undertaking a filming challenge and work with likeminded people
- A chance to be recognised as a rising star
- Get to network with production companies and Channel 4 staff
- Chance to network with Channel 4 & production companies and likeminded people
- IT’S FREE AND FUN
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on this link http://bit.ly/2BDUKwt to apply and hit the register button at the bottom of the page
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re struggling with this
WHO’S IT FOR?
- 16 + (no upper age limit)
- A passion for media from no experience to lots
WHEN IS THE EVENT?
- Tuesday 3rd April, The Space at Dundee & Angus College
Good luck with your applications, feel free to drop Miriam Kidane an email on email@example.com or on 07899 805 238 if you have any questions.