Win a Q&A session and virtual studio tour with Radio Tay Presenters for your class!
Cash for Kids have partnered with DYW to invite Primary and Secondary schools to take part in two exciting missions. This project will really help with Mission Christmas’ fundraising appeal and hopefully offer pupils an insight into different careers in fundraising, marketing and graphic design.
Unfortunately this year due to COVID there is a bigger need more than ever for the amazing charitable support that Cash for Kids offers around Christmas time. Due to restrictions, Cash for Kids are limited in the number of gift collection points they can run and so would really like the schools help with coming up with creative and innovative ways in which people could fundraise virtually to raise money for Mission Christmas!
There are two missions:
1. You are the Charity Fundraiser for Cash for Kids and you have been tasked to come up with creative ways to fundraise online and market Radio Tay’s Mission Christmas campaign.
Click here to download:
2. You are the Graphic Designer for Cash for Kids and you have been tasked to create a short video/art work that can be used to send a digital thank you to everyone that supports the Mission Christmas Campaign.
A winning student/class will be selected at random after the Mission Christmas appeal has ended and will win the opportunity to have a video call with Radio Tay’s Presenters. Pupils will have the chance to ask the Presenters questions and get a virtual tour of the Radio studio in the New Year!
- Make sure to download all the Mission Briefs!
- Entries must be submitted no later than 5pm on Monday 30th November to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class or individual entries are welcome.
- This is open to all Primary and Secondary pupils in Dundee & Angus, Perth & Kinross and North East Fife.
If teachers would like to speak to Cash for Kids before submitting their entry, the team are happy to try and arrange video calls on the 28th/29th October. Please email email@example.com to arrange.